Forum

Notifications
Clear all

FJ colors

(@supporter)
Topic starter  

Let's build a towe here 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 

Upload a picture and show your FJ color to us. We will add the color in our FJ dashboard. 

Topic Tags
(@jp4102)

How about you fix the on going problems with everyone’s dash’s before you start this.  I know I’m not the only one with issues.  Your customer service is horrid.  Stop ignoring that you guys have some problems with your product.  

ReplyQuote
(@fj-bumblebee)

Here’s a pic of my Sun Fusion FJ. Looking forward to placing my order for the dash as I’m sick of the dated 2011 edition.

Fjnewbie liked
ReplyQuote
(@eliub69)

@jp4102 Hey brother I was contemplating buying one but see your messages unanswered.

What's going on? What are your issues? And did they ever provide the support you needed?

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

@eliub69 hey boss, nope! none of my issues have been fixed.  Problems I had: the dash wouldn't come on at all sometimes, when the emergency brake was engaged when I parked the dash would constantly ding but sounded like it was shorting out at times, dash would also freeze up while driving. That's just a few issues I've had but my biggest issue is customer service is non-existent.  I've called several times with no answer and I've added posts on here requesting help with video and pictures showing issues and those were quickly removed by them.  I ended up switching back to the stock dash because it just became unsafe.  If you want my opinion save your money.  This dash looks awesome and had potential but it's just not worth the money.  Once you purchase it you're on your own.  Good luck my friend.

ReplyQuote
(@eliub69)

@jp4102 Wow! Talk about shady business. Wouldn't be surprised our messages fade away eventually!

Thanks for sharing, I will instead just make a tachometer design swap instead.

The cost of this digital version by default requires real time support to back up the investment and that doesn't seem to be taking place!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top