Forum

Changing km to mile...

Notifications
Clear all

Changing km to miles

(@ultimatenick)
Topic starter  

Just bought a 2018 jk, it came with the CaRobtor cluster. I having a hard time making changes. For example I can't figure out how to change it from kilometers to miles.

Any advice?

(@jp4102)

1st thing...scroll right to “settings” (should see Tire Pressure Monitoring),  Next push the down arrow to “Display Unit Setup” push button 15 times to get there, here you will see the MPH & KMH Settings, long press the “OK” button until you see an orange arrow pop up (for you it should pop up under KMH, scroll over to MPH and long press the “OK” again.  You should be good to go.  All buttons you use will be on the left side of the steering wheel.  If the button cluster wasn't installed you just need to figure out what buttons on the left side do what.

Also...expect zero help from “customer support” that term doesn't exist with this company.

ReplyQuote
(@ultimatenick)
Topic starter  

@jp4102 thanks for the info. This seems like a really cool unit, it's a bit overwhelming tho.

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

@ultimatenick absolutely no problem.  It can be intimidating at first but it gives a lot of vehicle. It will become second nature when you figure out the ins and outs.

ReplyQuote
(@ultimatenick)
Topic starter  

@jp4102  HI can you possibly help me with the K1 radio ?   I'd like to purchase it to go along with my jpro dash. The problem is I'm getting conflicting info from the carobotor sales team  vs jeep owners who have the k1.   

I asked the sales team via email if:

1.  Does the k1 come with navigation out of the box ?   I don't want to use my phone to use the nav.  The sales team said yes.   Jeep owners said no.

2. Does the k1 come xm / sat radio ready ?  Sales team said yes. Jeep owners said no

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top