Forum

Firmware Updates fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Firmware Updates for the Jpro

Page 1 / 2

(@mspetersongmail-com)
Topic starter  

Where can I download firmware updates for the Jpro?  I have the wired update version. 

(@jp4102)

I’d like to know this as well

ReplyQuote
(@yrguez13)

it is me or the support for this product its almost ZERO? I sent on email in regards to the firmware 13 days ago. NO response

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

Why are we wanting a firmware update? I just got mine installed today. Not sure if an update is required.

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

@jp4102 are you serious please don’t tell me that. I’m hopping this thing last as long as I have the Jeep.

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

@jp4102

yeah that’s super weird, I can hear the beep. I have not engaged my ebrake so not sure if mine does that.

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

lol, another fun fact.  I JUST filled up and still sitting at the gas station when I took that video.  Notice the gas gauge?  Thing is, I love the dash it’s unique I just want it to freakin work.

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

So Carobotar , I see how fast you are at taking damaging posts down.  Shame on you for not responding to customers that are having issues with your product. Your customer service is horrible.

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

@jp4102

i was going to look at your video again to see the gas gauge but your post is gone.

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

Yea, they took it down apparently.  See what I mean about the customer service?

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

@underground6t9 If you notice, even the post I sent you about the issues I was having with my dash was taken down.

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

@jp4102

yeah what gives? I filled up my tank today it was half tank. It took like a 5 minutes then the gauge moved and it showed it as full. At first I was like damn it doesn’t work.

ReplyQuote
(@jp4102)

@underground6t9 What did I tell you my friend?  

ReplyQuote
(@underground6t9)

@jp4102

i don’t want to have any issues with this I have only had it one day. For the money you would think their would be no issues.

ReplyQuote
(@jeepfreak)

I have a 2016 JKUR and I've had the JPro since November of 2019.  It's been pretty good and some issues were resolved with firmware updates but I still have a couple of issues.  

Every so often the JPro resets back to Metric.

My UConnect Navigation in my factory radio cannot be changed from Metric, so all of my distances are in Kilometers.

I'm hoping that there is some firmware update that I can install that will resolve the Navigation issue at the very least.

I wish there was a better way to control the brightness of the JPro display.  When I turn on my lights during the day, even with kicking the instrument panel brightness on the stalk, the JPro is very dim still.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top