Forum

JPro compass calibr...

Notifications
Clear all

JPro compass calibration

(@abowens23)
Topic starter  

I recently purchased the j pro for the 2011 to 18 jeep jk. I am looking for a fix that allows the J pro to be recalibrated. I am facing north and it will show on my headunit north,  but the jpro will show NE or NW but never north.

Topic Tags
(@underground6t9)

I have similar problem, except mine won’t change from N it’s always facing North no matter what direction I’m going.

ReplyQuote
(@doggysmyle)

haha looks like we all have this problem

ReplyQuote
(@marcus)

I’m having the same problem with my compass not moving from the North position, can anyone help me with that?  How do you calibrate it?  I also bought the Tire Sensors that goes with the J Pro and it’s not reading the sensors that I had install. Any idea on what’s happening?   Thanks for any suggestions.  

ReplyQuote
(@bastian11441)

The Compass hasnt to be calibratet. There is an Software Bug on the Compass at some Versions.

Contact your authorized Reseller or Carobotor himself for an Patchfile to fix it.

Iam do this here for the european market.

ReplyQuote
(@bastian11441)

Posted by: @marcus

I’m having the same problem with my compass not moving from the North position, can anyone help me with that?  How do you calibrate it?  I also bought the Tire Sensors that goes with the J Pro and it’s not reading the sensors that I had install. Any idea on what’s happening?   Thanks for any suggestions.  

did you get an "receiver " with the sensors? They have to tell something the data and send it to the Jpro if you dont use the OEM TPMS Premium Option.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top