Forum

Led Vents (how to t...

Notifications
Clear all

Led Vents (how to turn on)

(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

I just had the JPro, K1, and turbine led vents installed in my 2016 Jeep Wrangler. The guy who installed everything told me the vents turn on in the Console but I can’t seem to find how to turn them on. 

if anyone has these and is using them, any help turning them on would be appreciated. Thank you. 

(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

Looks like the option isn't present in my settings like it shows on the site.  Is there an update that needs to happen to the unit to get that option?

ReplyQuote
(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

Support took care of me. Had old firmware. Sent email and got the files a couple hours later and upgraded the software in 5 mins. 

excellent support on this one. 

ReplyQuote
(@sunny01)

@jmorovich hey how do you like the vent lights? Do you have any video of it? Also where did you get the support? 

ReplyQuote
(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

I love them. Add some nice lighting to the jeep at night. Here’s a pic. 

Got support at this email address:

tyliu268@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
(@sunny01)

@jmorovich niceee love it brother, did you paint your trims? I would love to see them in action before ordering. Do you think it’s worth it 

ReplyQuote
(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

@sunny01 here’s a quick video I did of the vents. I had to wait till it got a little darker outside. Shows the vents changing colors and where you control it in the dash. 

I like it and think it’s worth it. It adds something different to the Jeep. Really depends on what you like. 

Didn’t paint the trim. That’s how I got it. That shiny black. 

https://youtu.be/pT0vjUVFOUo

ReplyQuote
(@sunny01)

@jmorovich thanks so much, I subscribed to you, for some reasons my comments and not being posted on your YouTube, subscribe me too also add me on Instagram so we can chat, insta ID comeflywithsunny 

Also, I just placed the order for the vent lights 

ReplyQuote
(@jmorovich)
Topic starter  

@sunny01 Glad to hear you got them! I don’t actually post on YouTube. Only did that so you could see it. I have had that channel for ever but don’t do anything on it. 

I’ll find you as well. Good luck with the lights! 

ReplyQuote
(@ksjeeper)

Are you still able to open/close the individual vents for comfort?

ReplyQuote
(@sunny01)

@ksjeeper yes you can, in my opinion they are better than jeep OEM both in look and functionality 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top